Thursday, December 29, 2011

happy b'day sis!! :))

“Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai, ek hazar me meri behna hai
sari umar humein sang rehna hai...!”:) <3



They say, “When god made sisters least did he know He was making best of friends” 
Lucky are those people who have an elder sister & with one like you, I very proudly say that “My di is THE BEST”!!


Di, it’s hard to say what it means to have a sister so wonderful like you… You’re someone I can depend on for any damn thing… someone whom I can count on always in sunshine & shade.
Words can’t describe my luv for you.
You mean the world to me, you’re my every thing … with u beside me, I have no fear.
You’re the most caring, wonderful & amazing sister on earth!! You’re God’s most precious gift to me… Lucky to have a sis like you whose been my greatest support pillar, my best friend, my confidant :)

In times of trouble there’s no place more comforting than being in your arms… One smile from you & all my worries go choomantar!! :* 
God knew that I’d need a hand someday to guide me along the way... Perhaps that’s why He sent you ahead of me... & you’ve been my best guide always!! 


Someone has rightly said, “There’s no better friend than a sister” & I say there’s no better sister than YOU!! :)



On your Birthday, I wish you all the happiness in the world.
Bless you, My Darling!! :*




loads n loads of luv

No comments:

Post a Comment