Tuesday, July 27, 2010

“Tu hai toh I’ll be alright”


"Tu hai toh tedhi medhi rahen
Ulti pulti baatein
Sedhi lagti hai,
Tu hai toh joothe moothe vaade
Dushman ke irrade
Sache lagte hai,
Jo dil mein taare vaare de jagah
Woh tu hi hai, tu hi hai
Jo rote rote de hasa
Tu hi hai wahin,
Jaane kyun, dil janta hai
Tu hai toh, I’ll be alright…”

Dedicated to my “greatest buddy” ever, for the person whom I can call my soul-mate, the person with whom I can share my secrets, my happiness… just about everything…… What better than sharing my name with her !!!!
Lots to write about her but where do I start from???
She’s the most fantastic friend I’ve ever had...She’s got the most magnificent smile I’ve ever seen, and she is the gentlest & the most grounded person I’ve ever met... Whatever I say about her is surely not enough. All I can say is her kindness & warmth touches my heart like nothing else does, her serene smile mesmerizes me & her caring & giving nature teaches me that ‘there is greatness in giving’. …!! I even envy her for so many things…one of them being her patience; I wish I was even 10% of as patient as she is… :) !!! She is undoubtedly the most generous person I’ve seen , though I keep telling her at times ‘learn to say NO’ & which I am sure she will one day… but jokes apart, I still love her the way she is.. :)
Dear, I care about you more than any words I've told to you, you just don't know it yet… so here I am, with the least I could do to show you what you mean to me. When I first met you in college we were strangers but the moment we talked for the first time, something within me clicked and I knew our friendship was here to stay… Just a year & a half since we’ve known each other but it seems like we’ve been together for ages… Each day spent with you is better than the last.
You are a Gem of a friend sweetheart. Knowing you as a person has been great but having you as a friend is a blessing…You are like an inspiration for me when I’ve lost all my hope. Someone I can count on whenever I am low. You are in short ‘my supporting pillar’… Boring classes in college are fun ‘coz I have you with me… The full on masti, the celebrations, the ‘photo sessions’ & all sorts of enjoyment we have in the college- everything is just superb because of you. I am proud to have you in my life.
They say, “A true friend is that one person who makes you laugh when you think you can't smile anymore...” & believe me dear you are one such friend for me... :)
Akriti, I wonder if you know how special you are, how precious you are, and how lucky I am to have you in my life. I promise to you honey that,
“We’ll be friends as long as the stars twinkle in the sky, as long as angels are there up high… till oceans run dry & till the day I die… :) :)

Happy B’day darling…
Have a wonderful b’day & a gr8 life ahead…!!!

P.s- luv u honey
Always there…
:) :) :)

3 comments:

  1. tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi, yuhin nhi dil lubhata koi...
    jaane tu, ya jaane naa... :)
    luv u dear, n words cannot describe my luv for u... :) :) :)
    p.s.... i luv u till d end... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!! both of u r lucky 2 have each othr...
    may god bless u both n ur frnship..... :)

    ReplyDelete